As lash technicians we recommend keeping the time allotted for a full-set to less then two hours because going over the two hour mark decreases client satisfaction.
This product will help and save some time letting the adhesive and the extensions be placed close to proximity to the clients eye area at all time, which helps make the application move quickly then usual.
* Lash placement goes on the curved part allowing the lash extensions to separate making it easy to grab with a tweezer.
* Place the removable glue cup in the hole.
* After lash client application, wash product with warm soapy water and lay flat to dry
NOTE: Nothing sticks to silicone except silicone itself. So for the lash extensions strip to stay put on the curved area, you must first place a transparent tape/double sided tape before placing the lash extensions.
* Material is very flexible
* 100% waterproof
* Does not deteriorate
* Easy to clean with warm soapy water
* Silicone does not support the growth of fungas, mold, or bacteria
* Includes one adhesive glue cup, one piece craft gift box and instructions
Measurement: 2" x 5"
Can fit 5 Eyelash Extension Strips
*** Each piece is individually hand-made. Therefore, the colours are unique in their own way***
*** Milky Way (white) easily picks up colour and stains as any fabric/object does. To avoid this, make sure your client does not have any makeup on like foundation, etc. ***
*** Prices are in CAD$ ***
Not hazardous according to United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Hazard Communication Standard (29 CFR 1910.1200), the Canadian Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) and Council directive 1999/45/EC and its subsequent amendments.
Information on Ingredients:
No hazardous ingredients. California Proposition 65 Warning: This product does not intentionally contain any chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm.